Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July!

Yesterday, we celebrated our nation's holiday in style! We had almost all of America's favorites for the 4th of July: hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans, homemade roll, star shaped blue and red jello jigglers and star shaped sugar cookies. All that was missing were fireworks. One of our friends tried to sneak some into with her luggage but she was unsuccessful! Hope you guys had a great 4th of July too!
















Oh here are some fun extras! Josh was playing around with a few new hairstyles. Though difficult to tell from the pictures, they were ridiculously funny!




... More later on the surprise birthday party I threw Josh last night!!!!

3 comments:

mapacupps said...

Boy the food looked good. What a fun party. I never thought Josh looked like a nerd until the 2nd hairdo picture. He almost looks like what his father-in-law looked like at that age. Go Josh!

Nicholas Cupps said...

I really like the second hairdo. ;) If only I had that much hair... (I have to go and cry now)

Happy 4th to you two!

Karen said...

Happy 4th you guys. The food looked really good. Josh - don't change your current hairdo. Missed you both for the 4th.