Sunday, July 20, 2008

Football Playoffs and Banquet

Josh's intramural football team won their game against 2nd semester securing their position in the finals on Friday. It was an intense game because 4th and 2nd semester are full of tension from a previous game. My blood pressure was soaring because a few 2nd semester guys took some cheap shots at Josh. I even ran on the field a few times!! You don't mess with my husband! Friday will be their last game. Josh will have to play with his own semester after that. I am playing powder puff this semester. I am taking a stab at quarterbacking. I will have Josh take pictures!

The Punishers On Saturday, we attended the fourth semester banquet. I know what you are thinking... we aren't fourth semester yet! But it was free food and the majority of our friends down here are in fourth semester. So why not! We had a blast. We ate lots of great food, danced, and socialized with our friends. It is really nice to have one night where everyone isn't worried about studying or taking a test and we can just let loose. Refreshing.





1 comment:

mapacupps said...

I can't imagine playing football in that heat and humidity. But it looked like fun. What a cute picture of the two of you.