Love the pictures. They are so....you. I can't wait to see you! Let me know about any plans that are in the works. Tell Josh hi from rhaegan. She still refers to gizmo when Josh's name is mentioned. How long will that last?
You guys are SO silly. And cute. And good-lookin'. I can't believe you only have 6 months left. Time has flown!
Typical! You guys are so silly, but love the pictures. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love the pictures. They are so....you. I can't wait to see you! Let me know about any plans that are in the works. Tell Josh hi from rhaegan. She still refers to gizmo when Josh's name is mentioned. How long will that last?
You guys are SO silly. And cute. And good-lookin'. I can't believe you only have 6 months left. Time has flown!
Typical! You guys are so silly, but love the pictures. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment