Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another party and more.

On Monday, we attended a surprise party for Minh, one of Josh's friends from Miami and our neighbor here in Dominica. Jaspheron, another Merp friend, organized the entire event and asked if I would make the cake. I was nervous because I didn't have anything to decorate the cake with. When I was in Roseasu last week, I found a really cheap cake decorating set and some fun food coloring. So, I did my best! Besides, you can't really go wrong with sugar and chocolate!!

Me, Minh, and Jaspheron
Josh always seems to make friends with the little kids!
These pictures are from Josh's actual birthday. I made steak, twice baked potatoes, and vegetables. Then for dessert, I made these delicious cupcakes with my new decorating tools and food coloring! Josh even ate an entire cupcake!! I am not bragging but they are so good.



2 comments:

mapacupps said...

You are getting so domestic. I love the colors. Have you lost weight?

Krista said...

No, the pictures are deceiving!