Monday, July 28, 2008

Our first year of marriage.

Well we survived our first year of marriage. And if the first year is supposed to be the hardest, I think we have a great life ahead of us!







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Picture.

mapacupps said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We sure love you guys and are very proud of all you are accomplishing. Have a happy day.

The Miller Family said...

Congratulations on your 1st Wedding Anniversary!

Karen said...

Happy 1st Anniversary. Congratulations. You two have accomplished much in the past year and I'm sure you will continue to take the world by storm. I love you both.

Mom
(Karen A.)

Jeanne said...

Congratulations!! Enjoy your special day!

Kendall said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I'm sorry I didn't call you today. I was thinking about you all day and then time just got away from me. I hope you and Josh had a good day. We love you!!

Kate said...

Q meant to call today too... especially since we dropped the ball on Josh's birthday.
And do they really say the first year is the hardest? I always thought the first year was so blissfully easy. :) It's the 9th year that really sucks. JUST KIDDING! It only gets better and better.

Krista said...

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes! We had a great day. We drove down to Roseau and ate ice cream, did a little grocery shopping, and had dinner at a really nice restaurant. Josh got a 16oz T-bone steak that was sooooo yummy. One year went by too quickly. It scared us yesterday! It made us realize that we really need to enjoy these short years we have before we start expanding our family!!!