So I fell quite short of reaching my goal to complete my ABC Green Series before we left Dominica. After the enormity that was "G is for Global Warming", I realized that I made an unrealistic goal. I want to give as much fact and research as I can, which does require time. So, my new goal is to post a green issue at least once a week. So look for N is for Nuclear Power in the next few days. This blog will explore the facts about nuclear power, how much energy is supplied by nuclear energy in America, how harmful or green nuclear emissions are, and much much more. My knowledge about nuclear energy is limited so this will be a learning experience for me.
On a personal note: Josh and I head to snowy Michigan on the 14th of January. We are really excited to settle down again after a wonderfully busy Christmas holiday. We will be there until the middle of April, at which time Josh will be studying intensely for his first medical licensing exam. It should be a crazy couple of months but hopefully everything will go according to plan and we will be Chicago residents in July! For now, here is some of the craziness (and fun) that was our Christmas in Ohio!!!
5 comments:
You posted some of those pictures we love to look at, but never share. Thanks for showing the fun side of the holidays.
Nuclear is the best if we could only build more of them
Looking forward to your green series starting back up. I hope you enjoy Michigan. Sounds like you won't be there long.
I think that is a great picture of me. Maybe I should use that as my professional head shot... hmmmmm.
Amen Kenneth!!! Go Nuclear!!
Post a Comment