Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our new home in Saginaw, Michigan

Just wanted you all to know that we made it to Saginaw safely yesterday. The weather was horrible but we managed to make it here slowly but surely. As soon as we get Internet in our apartment (I am at the public library right now), I will post pictures and welcome you all the Saginaw! We love our apartment, especially since we arranged from Dominica! We are having a blast being back in the USA. I made my first solo purchases at Sam's Club last night. I was actually nervous when I went to check out because I didn't feel like I belonged! I kept excepting the cashier to say, "Sorry lady, this is not your picture on this Sam's card... get out." Crazy, I know! I feel so old now that I have experienced Sam's Club and that I am an official member.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're staying warm. I read it's beyond freezing cold through that north area of the country. Brrr....

Krista said...

Yeah, we are freezing but we picked an apartment complex that includes heat in the rent!!!