Saturday, December 6, 2008

My first apple pie!

I thought I would share a few belated pictures from Thanksgiving. We had a great day with lots of delicious food and wonderful friends. I will say that dessert was probably my favorite part of the meal. We had apple pie, pumpkin pie, ice cream, fresh cream and hot fudge. Isn't it a beautiful pie? I am so proud of myself. YUMMY!

Josh had an "All-Star" football game last week. I captured this fun shot of him.

7 comments:

Kenneth said...

You two won't beable to come back to the states, you will be so busy there won't be any time for all the fun you have there. Krista you can make me a pie any time, looks great.

mapacupps said...

Now I know what you will be doing when you come home, teaching me how to make a lattice pie. It looks wonderful. The picture of Josh cracked me up, I didn't know he could jump that high. Counting the days...

Kendall said...

Wow!! The pie looks fabulous!! I am so excited for Christmas and can't wait to see you. Rhaegan keeps telling everyone that her uncle Josh is going to be in Ohio this time and she's super excited about it. She was mad at him I think at first because when I told her he was going to be there she said, "no he's not. He's not coming." She quickly got over that and can't wait to find Giz with him. Hilarious.

Krista said...

That is so funny. Josh will crack up when he hears that! I will make you a delicious pie at Christmas. 12 days!!!!

Nicholas Cupps said...

I'll bring the punch if you bring the pie. more people will come if you have punch and pie.

And by punch i mean carmel corn. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sugar....

sara said...

That pie looks way too good to eat! Good job on the lattice; that's tricky.

And I'm kind of blown away that you can buy 1500 ladybugs for $7?!? I will definitely remember that one! They're so cute anyway; I don't have a garden but may have to order some anyway for the kids' enjoyment :)

Jae said...

Care to share the recipe? It looks like a fun afternoon project. Pretty please?