Thursday, December 11, 2008

M is for Methods cleaning products

M is for Method
Method produces just about every household cleaning product needed in a home. The greatest thing about Method is their cleaning products are all biodegradable, non-toxic, and are not tested on animals. Method even carries baby and children safe shampoos, soaps, lotions and bubble bath. "Cleaning products without hurting a hair on you or your loved one's heads"

Here is what the founders of Method have to say about the environment and their products:

"If you want to clean up the environment, start with your own. Our cleaning formulas contain biodegradable ingredients derived from natural materials like soy, coconut and palm oils. Our packaging is made from the most readily recyclable materials. Our CO2 emissions from employee commute and travel are offset with carbon credits and the energy used in our manufacturing sites and our office is from renewable energy credits. And our products are never tested on animals. Because we believe guinea pigs should never be used." - Eric Ryan and Adam Lowry

Another thing I really like about Method are their uniquely designed bottles. Eric and Adam wanted to design a product that didn't need to be hid underneath the sink. I think they met their goal! Where you can purchase Method products is expanding. Target is one of the first stores to campaign for Method products. Check them out next time you visit the red bulls eye!

You can also check out their homepage to view all their available products and where in your area you can find them. METHOD

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I like the idea of using cleaning supplies that are non-toxic, but I'm always worried they won't work as well (at least for heavy duty cleaning). But I recently decided that as soon as my current stock of cleaning supplies runs out I'm going to try some of the green cleaners. It would be nice to clean the bathroom without having to smell all the strong chemicals.

mapacupps said...

I can't support this because dad would be would of a job if people didn't buy P&G products and I couldn't live in this house if I bought non-P&G products. But I do like Method. I'm with Kristin in wondering how they compare with heavy cleaning and disinfecting.

Kenneth said...

I've used some a few years ago they didn't work but maybe the new ones do. I will give it a try. Usually if the smell dosn't clean out your air ways it means they don't work.

Krista said...

Dad wouldn't be out of a job... it would merely force P&G to design and manufacture their own line of eco-friendly products or modify the products they already produce. It isn't all or nothing!

Clean does mean having my nose burn from smelling bleach or ammonia! If it hurts, it might not be good for you!