P.S. We need to take some more recent pictures this Christmas!!
Boy, I didn't realize how much you two look alike. A very nice tribute to your older sister. 4 DAYS!!!!
Looking forward to see you and Josh. Nice pictures.
Hey stranger. 2 days!!!! Eagle!!
I tried calling you Nick C. How is the new job? EAAAAGLE. Watch the scrubs episode called "My Half Acre" (Season 5) HILARIOUS!!!
The new job starts on January 5th, so I have some more time off.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Boy, I didn't realize how much you two look alike. A very nice tribute to your older sister. 4 DAYS!!!!
Looking forward to see you and Josh. Nice pictures.
Hey stranger. 2 days!!!! Eagle!!
I tried calling you Nick C. How is the new job? EAAAAGLE. Watch the scrubs episode called "My Half Acre" (Season 5) HILARIOUS!!!
The new job starts on January 5th, so I have some more time off.
Post a Comment