In 1991 Alder was really on top of things. I like the idea with "Unfortunately, it is the nature of most people that when they are given authority, they begin to exercise “unrighteous dominion.”"
Yeah. He was very progressive, way before Global Warming became a popular topic. And that is a very facinating quote. Glad you liked the article.
Nice article. I remember reading it before, but couldn't remember where, now I to.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
In 1991 Alder was really on top of things. I like the idea with "Unfortunately, it is the nature of most people that when they are given authority, they begin to exercise “unrighteous dominion.”"
Yeah. He was very progressive, way before Global Warming became a popular topic. And that is a very facinating quote. Glad you liked the article.
Nice article. I remember reading it before, but couldn't remember where, now I to.
Post a Comment