Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote!

QUIT blog stalking me
and
GO
VOTE!!!!!

11 comments:

mapacupps said...

I would rather blog than stand in a two hour line. Oh, I guess that is not very patriotic. O.K. I will vote, Go Romney!

Nicholas Cupps said...

I voted. We had to wait 1.5 hours though, and we arrived 15 minutes before they opened. They had one person checking everyone in, and one vote scanner. No wonder the waits are rediculous.

GO OBAMA!!!!! AND GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF THE DEMS!! I VOTED STRAIGHT DOWN THE LEFT!!!

Nicholas Cupps said...

I really would have liked to see a McCain/Romney Ticket mom. AT least then it would have been a little closer. It sure looks like choosing Palin was a mistake.

That's right I said it.

Martha said...

Ballot cast!! What an exciting day!

The Miller Family said...

We Voted!!!
It is great to live in a smaller city (Ashland), I took the boys with me, we had no wait and their was someone outside handing out free snacks as a Thank you for voting.

leigh said...

I like to vote on who would be the best characters on SNL. Its a toss up this year. Maybe Obama and McCain can both be president. Co-presidents. By the way, I really liked your cake and cupcakes. Very creative.

Quinten said...

Well, I voted for McCain today. I guess that makes me a racist-intolerant-rightwing-ignorant-judgmental-nutjob. I was one of only four people voting at the time, so I guess it sucked to be you Nick.

I was thinking though, if Obama does get elected, I can probably expect a check soon. Maybe he will pay my mortgage and my school loans. I will become one of the 40% of people in this country who are not paying taxes who will magically get an Obama "tax cut" (I guess my math teachers forgot to teach the lesson where you take away 5 bananas from a basket filled with zero bananas). It will be a Christmas miracle!! A festivus-for-the-rest-of-us. Nick, you might as well send me part of your check now and just cut out the middleman. I just hope that there will be employers who will be able to afford to hire me:)

I plead of anyone out there (no names shall be mentioned) who might get offended by what I have said to avoid attacking me personally because I may just stop passing those open windows that I have been avoiding for the past month.

Oh, and it's 75 degrees here today!! And as Nick so eloquently stated in a previous post...."I love you guys!"

Krista said...

What a great election day! I know many of my readers are disappointed with the outcome of the election but it was at the very least quite an exciting and emotional experience. I thank everyone who participated in campaigning, voting, and contributing to my blog. I have nothing but respect for John McCain after a very candid and heart-felt speech. I wish America could have seen that side of him throughout the campaign. I am looking forward to all becoming friends again now and working together over the next 4 or 8 years!

mapacupps said...

Yes it was a fun election to watch and hopefully everyone will join together to rebuild this great country. But I am still in mourning - I really hoped Mitt would win.

Pam said...

As a Republican and Arizonan, I really cried quite a lot last night! I was quite surprised. Afterward I realized it was only partly because of the McCain loss and speech but mainly I was still upset over "Martha's" verbal attacks on my firstborn and her views. Sara will always be my baby girl! OK, if I am that sensitive I need to take my own advice and lay off the blogs! Regarding last night's results, I am excited that our country has come this far.

Way to go Krista on a great blog!

Kristin said...

I was surprised at how emotional I was when the outcome became official. Obviously I wanted Barack Obama to win and thought he could, but yet it is still truly stunning that The United States of America will have a black president from South side Chicago. I know this will sould sound cheesy and cliched, but this gives me hope. I have greater feelings of patriotism today than I have had in a long time.