At idealbite.com, you can sign up for free daily emails with simple and relevant tips on living a more eco-friendly lifestyle. So far, I have learned that discarded phonebooks accumulate 600,000 tons of waste every year and that if 10,000 people opted for an organic cotton coats this year, we'll keep the weight of 10 buses in pesticides out of the environment. Idealbite will email you fun tips like these to help you live a greener life or you can just check it out on your own.
2 comments:
Krista,
You get my vote to be in the Obama cabinet, for secretary of interior. My green weakness is bottled water. For work it is easier than sterilizing bottles every day. Keep up the good work and maybe you (by teaching us) can change the world to be a better place.
We all have weaknesses. I too love bottled water. I don't know if it is my psyche or what but I think it tastes better than tap water! But I have set a goal to stop drinking bottled water when we return to the states. I am even going to invest in a water purifying system. We will see how it goes. I am glad that you are finding my blog informative. I am learning so much myself. Maybe Obama will nominate me after all:)
Post a Comment