I wanted to show you what a typical night entails. Here we are setting on the couch, acting crazy, but most notice how we are sweating like a bunch of pigs. We are trying to be tough and save some money by not using our air conditioner. But it is getting ridiculous. Also, I am sure our neighbors don't appreciate us walking around half naked... or maybe they do! Either way, it is 8:38pm on Thursday and our apartment is probably around 89 degrees and about 89% humidity. It is hard to ever take naps in the afternoon because we wake up in a deep sweat. It helps to take an ice cold shower before bed but who wants to do that?! Luckily, it still cools down at night. The stuggle is convincing the cool outside air to make friends with the hot sticky air in our apartment. 
4 comments:
I bet your neighbors love your nakedness! I would...I mean...Anyway, I'm glad you are blogging again. I've miss the updates. So have Mom and Dad purchased your plane tickets yet to NC? If they won't buy them then I will sell my car, my clothes, my body, whatever it takes to buy you a ticket.
You guys are burning up and we are freezing. It is so cold here today I had to turn the heat on. What a difference.
Kendall don't sell your car!
You can sell your body though Kendall!!
You guys look cute when you're all sweaty. :)
And Karen... you're going to be in for a shocker coming to AZ. We're supposed to hit 100 degrees this weekend. Woo hoo!!!!!! Just remember, it's a DRY heat. ;)
And Kendall... how come you're not offering to sell your stuff to buy us tickets to NC? We want to go too!!!
Post a Comment