Friday, April 11, 2008

Tag thingy

This is for my sister. ENJOY! (At least it is a new blog!)



A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Hitched to my hubby

B: BEST FRIENDS? Kendall

C: CAKE OR PIE? Definitely pie...oh me oh my I love pie! Especially berry pie.

D: DAY OF CHOICE? Any weekend day when I don't have any work to do!

E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS? diet coke, granola bars, chocolate, sunglasses, sunscreen (which two days ago I forgot and I am still paying for it), and my camera.

F: FAVORITE COLORS? Green

G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Chocolate

H: HOMETOWN? Oxford, OH or Norwich, NY

I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE? Eating desserts, movie theater popcorn, french fries, and cheesy magazines.

J: JANUARY OR JULY? July- our family vacation to North Carolina is in July and it is one of my favorite memories of growing up.

K: KIDS? 1... my husband!!

L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT: My family

M: MARRIAGE DATE? July 28th, 2007

N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 brothers and 1 sister

O: ORANGES OR APPLES? Orange juice and apples ( if they are crisp!)

P: PHOBIA OR FEARS? The dark and everything that lurks in the dark.

Q: QUOTE? "Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi

R: REASONS TO SMILE? I just ate some Oeros and milk.

S: SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? I don't know

T: TAG 5 PEOPLE: Courtney, Mom, Second Mom!, Kate, Denise

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME. I can make my own ricotta cheese!

V: VEGETABLE? Asparagus.

W: WORST HABIT? Being too opinionated.

X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? huh

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? It will always be roast beef and mashed potatoes

Z: ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius

4 comments:

Kendall said...

okay...your hometown is not Oxford silly, it's Dominica. Just kidding it can be wherever you want I guess. It's great to finally read something new on your blog. Keep them coming.

mapacupps said...

Well I did the "tag" thing but I guess no one reads my blog. I guess I need to write more often.

Kate said...

I read yours, Karen! I just have been bad at commenting lately.
Funny, Krista, that you consider Josh your child. ;) At first when it said "children: 1"... I thought it was some sort of announcement!

Krista said...

No announcements! Sorry Kate!