Sunday, April 27, 2008

Day at the Beach.





On Friday, a bunch of us went to the beach. We walked an extra 15-20 minutes down the shore to enjoy a beautiful almost white sandy beach. It was worth the walk.


The boys were excited about using a fishing spear gun that has been passed down by other students. Josh caught a blowfish!


My parents will be here on Friday. Josh is off from school for two weeks. I still have to slave away in my MBA classes! That is all that is new with us!

4 comments:

Kendall said...

The more and more I look at your background the more I love it. How did you do it? I want to change mine but have no idea how to. I am so jealous that you live on the beach (well...right next to it.) I wish I could have come with mom and dad. Sorry!! Love ya lots!!

mapacupps said...

Sure nice to see a new blog page. I was getting 'tired' of seeing your 'tired' husband. Sure anxious to get down there to enjoy the beach with you guys.

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Suzi is an accomplished spear-fisher-woman? See:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=3QRidge

Kate said...

Seriously... how awesome that you live in such a gorgeous place. I wish I could come visit too... but a few things are preventing that... three children, lack of funds, and no vacation time (for Q and T). You have a pretty awesome life. :)