A few days ago, we received a THIRD barrel from my parents. Because of weight restrictions on the airlines, my parents needed to send a few heavier items to us for their visit in May. I thought using regular mail to send those items was silly since the cost would exceed the cost of sending an entire barrel. So, genius that I am, I convinced my parents to send us another barrel full of lots of goodies!! I love Christmas in March!
Thank you Mom and Dad. You are a lifesaver! The areobed is in perfect condition (Josh appreciated sleeping on that last night instead of on the couch... Just kidding!) Josh thanks you for the beef jerky and train mix! And the cranraisins are AMAZING! Everything is wonderful. We are very grateful. Can't wait to see you guys in a month.
We are always accepting visitors :) 


3 comments:
Holy Cow! You guys are pretty spoiled. :) Those barrels are a wonderful discovery, though. You guys probably have enough food now to last through your whole time down there. That is a LOT of cereal!!! Awesome. Yay for Mom & Dad.
I love the new blog design. I wish I could figure the whole process out, but I can't keep you with you girls. Glad the barrel arrived and all was o.k. Can't wait to be there.
Love the new design! Maybe we could send Rhaegan down there in one of those barrels? Okay totally kidding (someone might read that and call Social Services). Love ya!
Post a Comment