Monday, September 10, 2007

White Coat Ceremony

On Friday, Josh was initated into the field of medicine at the White Coat Ceremony. There were several doctor speakers including the Dean of Ross Medical School. The Prime Minister of Dominica was also a guest speaker. This was probably the highlight of the event. (In my opinion at least!) Here are a few pictures of the ceremony:











One of our friends, Andy, and Josh after receiving their white coats.















The Newly Weds






Courtney and Andy. (There will be many future stories involving these two since we have attached ourselves to them!!)
The Annex: This is where Josh has all of his first semester lectures. Pretty nice huh?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations on the "White Coat Ceremony" - you look so professional and it almost made me cry. I'm very proud of you. I love the blog Krista - you're so creative. Enjoy yourselves.

Mom

mapacupps said...

Hi Josh and Krista,
Thanks for the pictures and keeping us posted on all you are doing. Looks like you are really enjoying yourselves. I love the pampered chef towels hanging on the oven.
Love ya
Mom (the other Karen)

Kate said...

Hooray for your blog! So glad I could be your inspiration! :)
Josh looks so official in his white coat. And I'm happy you have some friends.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Krista. Love those smiles.