Commonwealth of Dominica: PortsmouthAfter minimal flight delays and with all of our luggage in hand, Josh and I arrived into Dominica around 5 pm on August 22nd. We were picked up by school representatives and placed onto a bus for the unavoidable "ride from hell." For the next hour, we drove on the most windy, rolling, narrow road I have ever been on. We were either dodging other cars or making a sharp curve around a cliff. The word on the street is there are 220 turns between the airport and Portsmouth! (One of Josh's professors was bored). I had my head in my lap the whole time trying not to enjoy lunch a second time and Josh was also looking pretty pale. We were happy to arrive at the housing office especially since we were informed that our apartment was ready for us!
Fredrick Lawerence Apt #1
(First door on the first floor)
About a 5 minute walk to campus
2 comments:
It looks so cute and clean and quaint. I think we may have to try to come and visit...
Please come visit Kate!!!
Post a Comment