Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday. Today is mostly going to be a picture posting day because I have many random pictures. But first, today I went snorkeling this morning with 5 other spouses to Champagne Bay. It is a private beach about an hour from where we live that has some beautiful coral and of course fishes! It was really relaxing and refreshing to swim in the ocean which thousands of different ocean creatures. It was an exciting day for Josh too because today was his first day cutting open dead bodies. He didn't sleep at all last night because he was so excited. (Ok I am kidding, that would be weird!) So the Adamow Family is doing well in Dominica. We had very intense thunderstorms two nights ago accompanied by some torrential downpours. Since then, our drinking water has been a brownish foggy color. But I guess that is better than no water at all. So here are some new pictures. Hope you enjoy!
Me @ Champagne Bay
Champagne Bay
The road leading up to our house.





2 comments:
Neat smile Krista. Any fish pictures? I think Matt was really excited the night before he got to start cutting something up.
Wonderful pictures! Can't wait to see it in person. Tell Josh that mentholatum (sp?) under the nose really helps with the smell. Ha Ha!
Love you guys
Momma Cupps
Post a Comment