Josh and I drove down to Cincinnati for Father's Day weekend. Rhaegan and Marlee were great sports when "Auntie Krista" wanted to do a photoshoot! Here is a quick preview. The lighting in my parents backyard was pretty fun to work with.
Those girls are SO cute. And SO blond!!! And you are just getting better and better at photographing people. When are you coming here? If we buy your plane ticket and put you up in Hotel Cupps for a couple of days, will you take our pictures??? Maybe sometime in the fall so we can have Christmas card pics. What do you think?
3 comments:
Those girls are SO cute. And SO blond!!! And you are just getting better and better at photographing people. When are you coming here? If we buy your plane ticket and put you up in Hotel Cupps for a couple of days, will you take our pictures??? Maybe sometime in the fall so we can have Christmas card pics. What do you think?
Sure!! That is a very generous offer. I am flattered! I am glad you like my work.
Awesome pictures. I love the contrast with the girls and the blurry background. I'm not photogenic, maybe you can change that?????
Post a Comment