I think it's cool. You can't ever please everyone. It's just temporary, right?
Very true. I think it is cool too. The helmets are enormous!!
I think it is great, anyway why can't people just have fun once in a while? Nothing wrong with celebrating.
As somewhat of an art enthusiast my self, the only thing that comes to mind is, who cares? It's just a lion who now apparently plays hockey. Can't we all just let a lion follow his dreams?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think it's cool. You can't ever please everyone. It's just temporary, right?
Very true. I think it is cool too. The helmets are enormous!!
I think it is great, anyway why can't people just have fun once in a while? Nothing wrong with celebrating.
As somewhat of an art enthusiast my self, the only thing that comes to mind is, who cares? It's just a lion who now apparently plays hockey. Can't we all just let a lion follow his dreams?
Post a Comment