Monday, September 14, 2009

More goodies

Rowdy is still adorable. He has developed a slight case of separation anxiety though. Even when he is asleep, if I leave the room he will wake up and follow me into the other room. If I jump over the gate which separates the dogs from the rest of the house, he will sit at the gate until I return. Sometimes he barks to remind me that he is there or to tell me to hurry up! Also, since Snarky pees twice as much as Rowdy, I have to take Snarky outside alone. Rowdy will sit at the door, bark, and watch our every move. I have read how important it is to raise independent dogs, ones that are comfortable when left alone. Snarky is miss independent... Rowdy needs some work.
Mister RowdySnarky and Rowdy love chasing each other up and down the stairs
Rowdy loved watching football on Sunday. Josh was so proud!Noah is still undecided about the dogs!

7 comments:

Kendall said...

They are both getting so big and so CUTE!!! My goodness, who needs kids when you can have adorable dogs like them. Ok, just kidding about the kid thing. I know mom won't be happy about that comment. Anyway, I love all the pictures. Maybe some day I'll be able to post picture of my dog(s).

Colleen Noble said...

Cute pups! It sounds like you are parenting them very well. I LOVE the football picture, and Josh looks like he is loving having two new wrestling buddies. Hope all else is well!

Nicholas Cupps said...

They are huge! Cute pictures though

Kate said...

That top picture is my favorite. You have serious photography skills. Thanks for the updates. We're always wondering how your puppies are.

mapacupps said...

Boy are they getting big. Will there be room for me to visit? Of course Kendall is not correct, I love your dogs but grandchildren will win out every time. Dogs are not mentioned in the will.

Jeanne said...

They are such beautiful dogs! A couple of charmers!

Karen said...

The puppies are sooooo cute. I want grandchildren too so practice all your parenting skills with the puppies and maybe soon we can get the grandchildren. Can't wait to see and play with snarky and rowdy in person.