Philly
Geno's and Pat's are two competing cheese steak restaurants in Philly. Each location sells essentially the exact same product and each has two strictly enforced rules: 1. Pay in cash and 2. Read their instruction on how to order, practice before ordering, and don't mess up. We witnessed intimidated customers practicing their order in line. Quite hilarious if you ask me, although they were very very very serious about their rules. I preferred Pat's merely because Geno's refused to give me a glass of tap water... which I believe is illegal? Anyone know!?


Liberty Bell - It is a beautiful exhibit. The Liberty Bell is placed in front of a glass door that overlooks where it originally hung in Independence Hall.
4 comments:
Looks like you again had fun visiting our nation's capital. I love DC and hopefully one day I will live a little closer to it.
Those are great pictures. You really saw a lot of neat historical sights. It's fun to have friends come and visit and help you explore things around you.
I liked Pat's as it seemed a little less commercial... wait what am I saying? They're both amazing. The best part of eating a true Philly Cheese Steak is the wonderful pool of grease that develops in the bottom of your wrapper. Amaaaaaaaazing. Wow, my whole mouth just filled with saliva.
Looks like fun! I love the first picture that you posted...great shot!
Post a Comment