Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My new obsessions

Since the 100 calorie snack packs emerged, I have really enjoyed the Lorna Doone cookie pack. edition. They are buttery and delicious. My afternoon isn't complete without my diet coke and a pack of Lorna Doones. (Most of the time I am pretty good about sticking to just the one pack!)

Last week I randomly purchased a bag of Tostitos new blue corn tortilla chips, which are made from organic corn (although this was not my motive for purchasing the chips). For anyone who loves chips and salsa as much as we do, try these chips. So Yummy.
As you can tell, I would have a hard time on the Atkin's Diet! I love my carbs!

5 comments:

papa Cupps said...

If you are going to plug products, why not plug some P&G stuff? Could help drive up the share price.

Kristin said...

I was a little hesitant to try the 100 calorie Lorna Doones a few months ago because I love the real ones so much. But they are pretty tasty and it's nice to have built in portion control!

Kendall said...

Um....Papa Cupps, you've never commented on my blog.

I love the cookies too. Rhaegan actually ends up eating most of them before I even get one. Mom introduced us to them when she was out here.

Krista Adamow said...

Sorry dad, I will plug some P&G products next time. But I am flattered that you think my audience is large enough to influence share prices!

**Buy Tide and Crest! They are the best. **

mapacupps said...

You won't believe this but I actually just ate a package of those cookies seconds before I checked out your blog. Weird! But I have to drink a diet cherry Dr. Pepper with them instead of diet coke. Yummy
I'll have to try the chips, but then in our house carbs are a big deal with dad so I would have to eat the whole package.