Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tony's

On the travel channel, we discovered a famous restaurant named Tony's about 20 minutes from Saginaw. Tony's is a glorified diner known for their 1 lb BLT and their half gallon banana spilt sundaes. Naturally, we had to see what all the fuss was about!! Sam and Katrina enjoying half a pig
Do your arteries hurt?

Now that's what I'm talking about

Dessert is the always the best part of the meal

5 comments:

Kendall said...

Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!! That ice cream looks disgustingly delicious!!! That BLT looks pretty good too. I love finding new restaurants to try. You don't find too many of them in Utah though. Are you excited about moving back home in a week? I am totally jealous. I would love to have some extra hands right about now.

Krista Adamow said...

Disgustingly delicious is a perfect description! We were all disgustingly full after that meal. Feel free to fly out and spend time with us while we are in Ohio!! (Just an idea!) You will have lots of hands there.

mapacupps said...

The BLT gave me a heart attack, but the ice cream looked absolutely irresistible. We will have to try and copy it when you get home.

Jeanne said...

I'm sorry Krista, but that sandwich is just disgustingly gross! The ice cream makes me want to make a hot fudge sundae though!

leigh said...

whoa. that is intense! If that is what saginaw has to offer, than we're in for a treat. Wish ya'll were going to be around.