50 degree weather in Michigan in February? Mother Nature, are you mad at us? If I promise to be good, will you please bring me some snow for my birthday!?
I am so ready for spring so if we don't get another inch of snow I'll be happy. By the way, Happy Birthday Month. Now you can definitely use the "because it's my birthday excuse."
I'm with you, WHERE'S THE SNOW. I can't believe today we have been having violent wind and rain along with tornado warnings. What's up with that? I miss the white stuff.
5 comments:
I am so ready for spring so if we don't get another inch of snow I'll be happy. By the way, Happy Birthday Month. Now you can definitely use the "because it's my birthday excuse."
I'm kind of hoping for a big Nor'easter! I love snow - not ready to give it up yet! Thanks for the birthday wishes!
I'm with you, WHERE'S THE SNOW. I can't believe today we have been having violent wind and rain along with tornado warnings. What's up with that? I miss the white stuff.
Happy Birthday, Krista!! Hope your day was great!
It looks like Utah weather to me, snow one day and sun the next.
Post a Comment