What a great Superbowl last night!! I didn't really care who won the game, although I was cheering for the Arizona Underdogs the entire game. After last years amazing game and celebrating the Patriots defeat, I was worried this Superbowl game would be a huge disappointment. Fortunately, the game was great but what was with those commercials? Maybe it was the fact that it was rarely quiet during the commercials but there wasn't a single commercial that stood out to me today. I did like the Coca Cola commercial with Troy Polamalu but only because it was a parity of the 70's Coca Cola commercial with Joe Green. The entire group got a kick out of the 3D series though. One of our friends stopped by a gas station on the way over and picked up a huge stack of 3D glasses. Not a bad Sunday evening. Now we are going through football withdrawal until Fall. 

Since I only took pictures during the 3D commercial, here is a picture of Josh scrapping off snow before school. We really love living in Michigan but what a difference in climate. In Dominica, Josh would have to stand under the air conditioner for several minutes before school. I think we prefer the snow!!
1 comment:
I wish we had had those 3-D glasses, I know they would have made a big difference. Yes, the game was a good one. Even though I like Big Ben, I was also cheering for Arizona. Well, at least it was a close game. It was just weird not having the whole family here.
Post a Comment