Saturday, October 25, 2008

Quickie

I am tired of looking at the elephant and the horse fight... we all know who is going to win anyway! :) So I am writing a quick update and promise to post later. Josh had a football game last night. It was a very exciting game that extended into overtime. I was the proud but vocal wife on the sidelines... weird huh! (A really bad call in the beginning of the game got me fueled up.) Even though the sun was virtually completely set making it hard to see the ball, our team came out victorious. Josh is a really great athlete. He does everything he can to catch the ball. He is famous for his catching technique I have coined as "bear-hugging". Instead of catching the ball with just his hands, he literally pulls the ball completely to his chest, creating an arm lock around the ball. At times, I think he is going to deflate the ball with the sheer force of his "hug". Josh has his second exam in just over a week and after that football playoffs begin.


More later...

3 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

hey krista, nice to see you are still doing football :) we are doing great up here and I am so happy :). I love the USA. Almost to mini II that is awesome. Hang in there :)

Kenneth said...

With quickie as the title I thought this would be good.

Krista said...

Sorry for the tease!