That was funny. But uh, it definitely contained more than one swear. ;)
Opps... I just remembered the one.
I was worried for a minute! Yes we are registered and yes we are voting. This week all the campaign signs are up in the neighborhood. Next door has a Obama in their yard, all the other yards are McCain. It's kind of funny!
Don't tell me my business Devil Woman!!! Call the fire department, this one's out of control. Nice video. about 4 minutes too long though. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was funny. But uh, it definitely contained more than one swear. ;)
Opps... I just remembered the one.
I was worried for a minute! Yes we are registered and yes we are voting. This week all the campaign signs are up in the neighborhood. Next door has a Obama in their yard, all the other yards are McCain. It's kind of funny!
Don't tell me my business Devil Woman!!! Call the fire department, this one's out of control.
Nice video. about 4 minutes too long though. ;)
Post a Comment