Sunday, August 10, 2008
Wellness Dinner
Josh and I haven't been feeling very well lately. We think we are fighting off a virus because we get around 10 hours of sleep a night but feel very lethargic all day. Both of our eyes are sore, itchy, and especially dry. So I thought a colorful vegetable heavy meal would be appropriate. Isn't this the most colorful sweet and sour chicken you have ever seen?!
This is us at our friend Ronak's Birthday Party. The party was held at the restaurant I worked at first semester. It was the first time I stepped foot on the premises since I quit. Although weird at first, it was nice to see some of the people I use to work with.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Boy, it looks delicious. I can't wait until you are home and can do the cooking. Did your former boss say anything to you?
THAT LOOKS SOOOO GOOD. I'm really hungry right now. I'm SO impressed that you always seem to make such yummy meals.
Hey! Will you email me that recipe? ashleypearman@yahoo.com It looks great! Did you just serve it with rice?
Post a Comment