Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Frustration

New development: I went to switch our cable to the only other provider on the island (SAT TV)but our apartment building is only wired for Marpin services. And to make matters worse, Marpin has now blocked ESPN and another sporting channel, which by the way broadcasts Cricket about 99.9% of the time. Therefore, no more sports center to keep us updated on the events. Plus, this will make Josh very very very angry not to watch sports in the morning. I might just kill someone tomorrow.


I am sure by tomorrow any channel that has ever said the words "Olympics, Micheal Phelps, Beijing, Steroids, Great Wall of China, or The" will be blocked. Can you tell that I am a happy camper?


4 comments:

mapacupps said...

I'm sorry, but that really sucks! The Olympics have been great, especially the swimming. I feel so bad you guys have not been able to watch. On msnbc.com they do have video coverage. I know it's not the same but you can at least see the highlights.
Too bad there aren't any Dominican athletes, maybe they would have covered it.

Krista said...

There are Dominican atheletes!!!!!!!! At least one is a runner.

Krista said...

*athletes!

Kate said...

How frustrating. We have a lot of it saved on Tivo. Want us to save it for the next time you come to visit us? Oh wait, you haven't ever come to visit us. :) And I doubt you'll be making a trip to AZ anytime soon!
Well, I feel bad for you!!! Wish we could do something to help. :(