Who are those cute kids? It looks like you guys were having some good fun. Is Josh Superman? I love when you post pictures of yourself. I miss seeing you. Have a great week.
Blake is on the left, the little girl is a random girl on the beach!, and the little boy is Mets... our friend Kimi's kid. And yes, Josh is superman. I will try and take more pictures of myself since the request is so high!
3 comments:
I always knew that Josh was really Tarzan in disguise. Who are the friends you are on the beach with? Good to see a picture of you again.
Who are those cute kids? It looks like you guys were having some good fun. Is Josh Superman? I love when you post pictures of yourself. I miss seeing you. Have a great week.
Blake is on the left, the little girl is a random girl on the beach!, and the little boy is Mets... our friend Kimi's kid. And yes, Josh is superman. I will try and take more pictures of myself since the request is so high!
Post a Comment