Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sorry for my laziness!!

It has been almost an entire month since I last blogged. I am going to blame it on my school workload. Even though I spend the first half of the week worrying about getting my work done and actually start working around Thursday! Oh yeah, and I had last week completely off which I spent laying on the couch watching terrible daytime television. Very entertaining!

So really I have no excusses. Why is it that when you have all the time in the world, you can't seem to get anything done?!






Here is a cute picture of Rhaegan from Chrstimas!!



3 comments:

mapacupps said...

Finally an update! I really missed what is going on. How did the ricotta cheese turn out?

Kate said...

Cute pic of Rhae-Rhae! And thanks for updating, finally!

Kendall said...

I forgot about those pictures that you took. I love that one. We miss your entries so please don't take another month off.