I was laughing so hard because he was so serious and wanted to make sure I typed it exactly as he said it. He wanted me to repeat it back to him like five times. Yes, I got your email. I had a really busy day... but I'll try to get some pictures to you tomorrow. I have to go to bed now!!
2 comments:
"Krista is filled with love, and Josh is really funny. And Josh is the sweetest man ever. That is what Tyson wanted to say."
direct quote from Tyson when asked if he wanted me to type a message to you guys :)
I was laughing so hard because he was so serious and wanted to make sure I typed it exactly as he said it. He wanted me to repeat it back to him like five times.
Yes, I got your email. I had a really busy day... but I'll try to get some pictures to you tomorrow. I have to go to bed now!!
Post a Comment