Feb 06
July 07We fly home in two weeks for Christmas and we are thrilled. In two weeks we can have Nina's pizza three times a day, COLD REAL MILK, a washing machine and dryer, hot hot shower, and some great home cooking. Oh yeah, and we get to see our family. I guess that is what it most important!! :))



5 comments:
Wow. 4 months already! Congrats. And by the way, great wedding pictures.
YAY! Back in the States!! Congrats on the anniversary...call me when you have a minute stateside. Love you!
Um....the most important part about coming home is that you get to see me of course. ok so i updated my blog now quit bugging me about it. Just kidding! I love you and can't wait to see you.
ps...don't forget about my birthday. Now who do I sound like?
Congrats!!! Don't get too excited about Nina's. It is really bad. We have a much much better place. I am game to go there a lot. Can't wait for you guys to be home. Boy we are going to have fun. Love ya!!!!
It seems like we got married yesterday too, though it's all ready been 8 years! Congratulations on the anniversary, you guys are fantastic!
Post a Comment