Monday, November 5, 2007

Daylight Savings Time!

Hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour of sleep yesterday. We were quite confused because Dominica doesn't change time. However, since the cable TV is broadcasted from the USA, our showtimes were changed. Needless to say, we had a few moments of ......duh!

We are now 1 hour ahead of eastern standard time. Just keep that in mind if you think about calling us late at night!

We are still well. Josh has his second big exam tomorrow, which is ironically called Mini II. He feels more confident about this exam so hopefully straight A's are upon us! I am just staying busy with work. This weekend was Independance Day for Dominica. Most business are closed even through Monday. Meaning, the restaurant I work at will be packed with hungry stressed out students. YAY for ME!!!

I sent in my application for an online MBA school last week and if everything goes accordingly, I will be starting in January. I figured I have plenty of time to accomplish a masters degree since it usually takes just over a year. I also really miss school especially being around students everyday. I can't think of a better use of my time while I am here, besides helping Josh with his schooling!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

How was the exam? I hope you are doing well. We're counting down the days until we see you! Yippee!