
Friday, December 3, 2010
Adamow Thanksgiving
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Our visitors included Josh's mom, Josh's mom's boyfriend Mike, Josh's brother Matt, Matt's girlfriend Lindsay, and my brother Nick. We ate (naturally), built lots of puzzles, watched movies, played video games, read books (that was mostly just Mike!), ate more, and some of us even decided to wrestle. After 3 years of marriage, I have come to accept wrestling as an "Adamow tradition"! We did manage to leave the house for a few hours to see the new Harry Potter movie (pretty good btw). But otherwise, we just enjoyed our short time together and ate enough food to last until Christmas. Perfect Thanksgiving!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time and delicious food! You were so great to host everyone. As far as wrestling goes... I'm not a big fan. I mean, I don't care if those boys want to wrestle... but I hope none of them ever try to wrestle with me. :) (Can you imagine? That would be so hilarious!!!)
It is just a boy thing and mostly just a brother thing. The girls usually sit back and judge!
Great pictures. Looks like you guys had an awesome time together. Can't wait for you to come down and cook the Christmas dinner (and week of food) for me. It's wonderful having a chef in the family.
I'm glad that you had a great Thanksgiving. I never properly thanked YOU for the fantastic pictures of Rosie...what a great gift you gave to us, and your work is getting rave reviews. People ask where we got the girls' pictures taken when the see Rosie in the basket and Norah in her bikini. I tell them that we have a wonderful photographer. Thanks again....Coming to Ohio any time soon?
Thanks Colleen! I am glad you enjoy the pictures... that makes it all worth it! Josh and I are heading to Ohio on the 19th for about two weeks. I heard we are doing a Cupps/Noble night on the 20th so we will see you then!
Post a Comment