Today I went with Paula and the girls to the Lincoln Park Zoo. Paula was kind enough to agree to let me take pictures of her girls. We had a blast, even though it was 90 degrees and humid! Here is a quick preview:
Amazing!! Look at those lashes! Why can't you take pictures of my kids? Please come!! You are getting better and better at photography. By the way, the banana bread was sooooooooo good.
I have to tell you - I know lots of people with photography blogs, but your pictures are far beyond any of the others, very professional looking and beautiful.
10 comments:
Amazing!! Look at those lashes!
Why can't you take pictures of my kids? Please come!! You are getting better and better at photography.
By the way, the banana bread was sooooooooo good.
Great pictures, as always, Krista. She is adorable!
WOW! those are awesome pictures. I especially love the first one. What a beautiful little girl.
you're amazing! those pictures are great!
Thank you, thank you!! We love them:)
Are you for hire?? The pics are awesome and we'd love some of our little guy!
Of course Jill!
Long time, no see....hope all is well in the windy city! These pictures are fab!
Countdown to the beach?
Colleen
I have to tell you - I know lots of people with photography blogs, but your pictures are far beyond any of the others, very professional looking and beautiful.
Thanks for all the nice comments. Hopefully it only gets better from here :)
Post a Comment