Monday, April 12, 2010

Our apartment

Here are some pictures of our new apartment. WE LOVE IT. Hardwood floors, gas stove, modern cabinets, tiled shower, etc. I thought I was tired of living in apartment complexes but really I am just tired of living in buildings that were made in the 50's and renovated once in the 80's. Newer is better!

10 comments:

Kenneth said...

nice pad, come out west on your next move

Quinten said...

Oh, it looks lovely!!! We would love to come and visit.

Quinten said...

And that was KATE... sorry, Q's account is signed in. He wouldn't have used the word LOVELY. :)

Krista Adamow said...

I was wondering Kate!!

Nicholas Cupps said...

Actually Quinten would use the word lovely... :) I can't wait to come visit again!!!

Kendall said...

I love the kitchen!! And I am cracking up about the "lovely" comment. Quinten wouldn't use that word but Nick, I have to say I've heard it come out of your mouth a couple of times:)

mapacupps said...

My mouth is still hanging open: I read Quinten's "first" comment and re-read it again (that can't be Quinten). Thanks Kate for quickly setting us straight. Krista the apartment is awesome. I can't wait to come and see it for myself.

Anonymous said...

Exposed duct work - how urban mod! Nice, nice, nice!

Jeanne said...

Really cute apartment Krista! Glad you are all settled in!

PapaCupps said...

I really like your apartment. And the dogs are cute as ever.