Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last week in Michigan

Josh and I are moving to Chicago one week from tomorrow. We are excited to live in the windy city but sad to leave our friends in Michigan. We will only be in Chicago for 4 1/2 months so we are going to make the best of it.

Here is the one picture I took from my Dad's visit to Saginaw. My mom insisted that we eat at the chicken restaurant in Frankenmuth that she and my dad could not afford to eat at when they lived in Michigan. It was very delicious! Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

AHHH!! I miss you guys. I hate that I don't live closer. Maybe someday I will. I am definitely going to try and visit you in Chicago. It's on my "must do" list.

mapacupps said...

Thanks Krista for the picture. I sure wish I could have been there since I haven't gotten to eat there. But when you return I'm coming back up so we can go. Have a great trip, wish I could have helped with it.