Sunday, November 29, 2009

November

In November, we took a trip to North Carolina to visit Josh's mom and Ohio to visit my parents. Of course I forgot to take any pictures of our parents but I did capture a picture of our evening with my friend Kyle and his wife Lisa. Kyle is a great friend of mine from college.

We had a small but great Thanksgiving. While we only had 5 + a baby, Katrina and I made enough food for a small army.
Our Thanksgiving Bunch
Josh is so nice
I love our 4'5'' foot tree! I think Snarky ate too much turkey :)

5 comments:

mapacupps said...

Great pictures! I love your tree. Happy Thanksgiving. Can't wait for Christmas.

Kate said...

Thanks for posting! Those puppies are sure getting big.
How did your turkey turn out? I'm sure everything was yummy. I'm thinking about cooking one this week since we didn't get any leftovers (except for lots of pie). And I'm pretty sure I have a turkey or two in the freezer.
Your tree is darling. It kind of reminds me of our first live tree (the size), except yours is much cuter. We only had like 3 ornaments, hand-me-downs from Oma that were blue-irridescent balls. It was pretty pathetic looking.

Kendall said...

I feel like it's been a month since I talked to you. Are you still alive? I love that you prepared your own Thanksgiving dinner this year. I still haven't accomplished that yet. Maybe in like 10 years I'll give it a try. Can't wait to see you in like 3 weeks.

Krista said...

Kate- The turkey was UNBELIEVABLE! If you want to brine recipe let me know. I will email it to you.

Sorry for the lack of posting. I didn't want to post another entry about the dogs but they really are the only thing going on in our life!

Kyle said...

Hey you! Just catching up on what's happening with the Adamows....I know I'm way behind in life!....and I noticed that pic of us. Thanks for posting! I hope you are both doing well.