Just 4 more weeks in Baltimore, and where to next is still unknown...
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Early Anniversary #2
Today, Josh and I returned from Ocean City, Maryland. Since the end of July and beginning of August will be very busy for us with moving and traveling, we decided to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary a month early with a weekend beach getaway. The parents of one of Josh's friends from college, Jackie, own a studio apartment in Ocean City, that they occasionally use for vacationing. They generously offered us the apartment for the weekend. We were so grateful, especially since standard hotel rooms in Ocean City during the peak season range from $200 - $500 a night. We baked in the sun, ate delicious seafood (yes I am acquiring a taste for certain seafood!!), and played some miniature golf. Aside from my nasty sunburn, we had a wonderfully relaxing vacation together.
"I love my home... planet earth". Thanks for the reusable bag, Mom! It is a perfect beach bag.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great vacation. I will have to get more of those bags for N.C. Sure glad you guys had a good time.
looks like so much fun! isn't it fun not knowing where you will live in the future? i kind of like the excitement and adventure of it all. I added you guys to our blog list, i hope thats ok. our blog is happyharrops.blogspot.com....
your anniversary looks fun! wish you could vaca to the beaches here. It sure would be nice to get to hang out with the Adamows again. When will you find out where to are going next?
Hopefully SOON! Should find out by the first week in August
Post a Comment