Baby Marlee was born today weighing in at 6lbs 9oz. Kendall says she has a full head of hair and she is just precious. Kendall is equally happy to no longer be pregnant! Here is the exclusive picture from the hospital!
Thanks Krista for the adorable little tribute to Marlee. Now I don't have to rush to get a blog out about the whole thing. I will definitely get some pictures posted soon but I think a good nap is in order first. Can't wait to see you in 2 days!!! Get ready to eat your heart out.
3 comments:
Thanks Krista for the adorable little tribute to Marlee. Now I don't have to rush to get a blog out about the whole thing. I will definitely get some pictures posted soon but I think a good nap is in order first. Can't wait to see you in 2 days!!! Get ready to eat your heart out.
OH I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
I'm jealous you will get there first Krista. Can't wait to see all of you.
Post a Comment