The rest of the morning and afternoon consisted of talking on the phone, eating the delicious brownies Courtney and Andy, and being lazy on the couch. Later we drove 30 minutes on the left hand side of the road to dinner. (Unless I was dodging potholes!) I was really fun to drive again even though it is much more stressful here. You have crazy drivers, crappy cars, and questionable roads to deal with while trying to manage shift and driving on the wrong side. The local drivers will pass anyone regardless of safety. You have to constantly be alert.
Dinner was great even though it took about 3 hours from start to finish. The boys got American T-Bone steak, which I envied when it came out. My favorite item was the chocolate shake I ordered at the beginning of the meal!! YUMMY. After we paid, we walked out to our car to realize we are completely boxed in. We calculated it would take three cars to move for us to maneuver our car out. People weren't too happy when we had the waitresses read the license plate numbers aloud! It is my birthday and I will be impatient if I want. Plus, they just shouldn't have boxed us in in the first place!
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. Thanks for all the birthday love.
2 comments:
Three comments:
1. Amazing flowers!
2. You look beautiful.
3. Where did you get a car?
Nice cleavage! Beautiful flowers. Sure glad you had a happy day and have wonderful friends to spend it with. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment