Today was Christmas all over again. We received our 400 lb barrel this morning at 10 am. Josh and I had to make around 10 trips up and down from the barrel to our 3rd floor apartment. And now our floor is full of canned goods, pancake mix, chocolate chips, shampoo and so so so much more!! We are a happy couple today! Now all we need is for Josh's luggage to arrive and we will be set. 

4 comments:
Holy Cow! That was super fast. Just over 2 weeks, right? I'm SO happy for you!!!
By the way, your new apartment looks nice. Can we see more pictures???
Your frig is cute litte and cute. It reminds me of the one dad and I had in grad school. What fun times! Really, they were (looking back). Enjoy the food, more is on the way. Post more pictures, we love them.
Love the new apartment. I'm so glad you received the barrel of food - that really was quick! Would love to see the view from your porch.
Post a Comment