Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thanks Courtney

This is a shout out to my friend Courtney! Thanks for being a great friend. You are helping me survive this island when it is the last place I want to be. We are in similar boats down here and that is a comfort to me. I am also grateful you have a husband mine can get along with. It is almost like fate!! So thanks for being you!!



4 comments:

Courtney Herda said...

Awwww! Aren't you the sweetest person ever!!! I'm really glad you're here, too, because you definitely help keep me sane in a place that is most assuredly insane. You're the best... and thank goodness Josh and Andy have each other, too!

Anonymous said...

Aww that's so cute

mapacupps said...

Really good friends are worth a million.

Kate said...

I'm glad you guys found each other too. You look beautiful. I think island life agrees with you. :)